Pins Mechanical Dublin, aka Pins Dublin is located in the Bridge Park area of Dublin Ohio. Pins Dublin has duckpin bowling, arcades, pinball and more!
LET'S TALK ABOUT PIN DUBLIN
If you are looking for some fun with the family or some adult fun (after 8 pm) then you need to check out Pins Mechanical Dublin! Located in the Bridge Park area of Dublin, Ohio, this is the place to be any day (or night) of the week!
Pins Dublin has it all. Duck Pin Bowling ($6 per person per game), Pinball Machines ($1 per play), Foosball (.50cents per set of 5 balls), Arcades (free), Ping Pong ($10 an hour), Bocce ball, HUGE Jenga, A bar with amazing cocktails and beer, outdoor seating area with firepits, huge tvs inside, so you don't miss the game...I could go on and on! There is SO much here!
THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PINS MECHANICAL DUBLIN
- open 7 days a week
- kid friendly from open-8 pm
- adult only after 8 pm
- duck pin bowling wait times can be up to 3 hours
- bring change for games, their change machine isn't always working
- keep your eye out for cheeky sayings, lol
- sample some delicious cocktails and beer at the bar
- enjoy a dog from weeine wonder or something from a visiting food truck
WHERE IS PINS DUBLIN LOCATED?
LET'S GO TO PINS MECHANICAL DUBLIN
It was a quick trip for us, but we loved visiting here and will be back! Have you visited here before? If you are looking for more Ohio Fun, check out our Adventures section! Drop us a comment below and let us know your thoughts!