There is an abundance of great corn mazes in Ohio. During September and October, many farms offer the challenge of navigating one or two corn mazes. Many of these mazes incorporate a game or scavenger hunt. What a great way to get lost at the weekend!
Map of Corn Mazes in Ohio Near Me
Visit Corn Mazes in Ohio
Fall is a wonderful time of year for getting out and about, the weather is not too hot, and usually not too cold. Beware, however, it can be wet and you may get muddy, or the farm may not be open if there has been too much rain!
Tips for Visiting Corn Mazes
- Plan to stay at least a couple of hours. With most of the farms having lots of activities, you can easily while away 3 hours or more at each farm!
- If you plan to be at one of the farms at a mealtime, check that the farm sells food, or make sure you take your own.
- Some farms are open after dark, and some have night mazes. Be sure to bring flashlights if you don’t want to buy them!
- You are asked not to cut through the corn, you should stay on the path.
- Please don’t pick, pick up, or throw any corn.
- Corn mazes are usually not wheelchair or stroller-friendly.
- The opening times of corn mazes are dependent on weather conditions. Check their website or Facebook page before leaving home.
- Sturdy, weatherproof footwear is a must when tackling a corn maze!
Corn Mazes in Central Ohio
Lynd Fruit Farm
The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek
Pigeon Roost Farm
Van Buren Acres
Lohstroh Family Farms
Corn Mazes in Northwest Ohio
Weller Farms at Auglaize Canoe & Kayak
Lincoln Ridge Farms
Corn Mazes in Northeast Ohio
Derthick’s Corn Maze
Dussel Farm Pumpkin Festival
Heritage Farms Pumpkin Pandemonium
Honey Haven Fall Festival
Rufener Hilltop Farms
More Corn Mazes in Northeast Ohio
- Kingsway Pumpkin Farm
- Molnar Farms
- Nickajack Farms
- Patterson Farm Family Fun Fest
- Pickering Hill Farms Fall Festival
- Red Wagon Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Regal Vineyards
Corn Mazes in Southwest Ohio
Blooms & Berries Farm Market
Irons Fruit Farm
Shaw Farm Market
Young’s Jersey Dairy
Lucas Brothers Farms
Corn Mazes in Southeast Ohio
Libby’s Pumpkin Patch
The Maize at Little Darby Creek is amazing. There is so much to do for kids and adults of all ages. We come out every year and the staff and owners are awesome. Highly recommend for a great family activity.Jennifer W. (Yelp)
Cindy’s Insider Ohio Tips!
Be sure to read the tips for visiting corn mazes at the top of this article. Corn mazes are great fall fun! As a family, we love to get lost, get found, and get lost again! Most corn mazes have maps and/or signposts along the way to help you find your way out!
Let’s Visit Corn Mazes in Ohio
Have you visited corn mazes in Ohio? Have you discovered any great fun places that we have missed? We’d love to know where they are! Let us know by leaving a comment below.
For more fall fun, check out our Pumpkin Patches in Ohio and Fall Festivals in Ohio articles, or you could consider including a Train Ride in Ohio in your itinerary. If you don’t have the kids with you, perhaps a visit to one or more of the many Ohio Wineries could round off your day! While we’re on the subject of corn, every year on the Monday before Labor Day, you can enjoy the Sweet Corn Festival Millersport!