There is an abundance of great corn mazes in Ohio. During September and October many farms offer the challenge of navigating one or two corn mazes. Many of these mazes incorporate a game or scavenger hunt. What a great way to get lost at the weekend!
Map of Corn Mazes in Ohio Near Me
Tips for Visiting Corn Mazes
- Plan to stay at least a couple of hours. With most of the farms having lots of activities, you can easily while away 3 hours or more at each farm!
- If you plan to be at one of the farms at a meal time, check that the farm sells food, or make sure you take your own.
- Some farms are open after dark, and some have night mazes. Be sure to bring flashlights if you don't want to buy them!
- You are asked not to cut through the corn, you should stay on the path.
- Please don't pick, pick up or throw any corn.
- Corn mazes are usually not wheelchair or stroller friendly.
- The opening times of corn mazes are dependent on weather conditions. Check their website or Facebook page before leaving home.
- Sturdy, weatherproof footwear is a must when tackling a corn maze!
A Round-Up of Corn Mazes in Ohio
Below is a list of notable corn mazes in Ohio. They are listed by region:
Corn Mazes in Central Ohio
Hendren Market Farm
Lynd Fruit Farm
The MAiZE at Little Darby Creek
Pigeon Roost Farm
Van Buren Acres
Lohstroh Family Farms
Image credit: Linda on Flickr
Corn Mazes in Northwest Ohio
Auglaize Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Lincoln Ridge Farms
Corn Mazes in Northeast Ohio
Derthick's Corn Maze
Dussel Farm Pumpkin Festival
Image credit: Arthur Guarana on Flickr
Heritage Farms Pumpkin Pandemonium
Honey Haven Fall Festival
Rufener Hilltop Farms
More Corn Mazes in Northeast Ohio
- Kingsway Pumpkin Farm
- Molnar Farms
- Nickajack Farms
- Patterson Farm Family Fun Fest
- Pickering Hill Farms Fall Festival
- Red Wagon Farm Pumpkin Festival
- Regal Vineyards
Corn Mazes in Southwest Ohio
Blooms & Berries Farm Market
Irons Fruit Farm
Shaw Farm Market
Young's Jersey Dairy
Lucas Brothers Farms
Image credit: Paul on Flickr
Corn Mazes in Southeast Ohio
Libby's Pumpkin Patch
Let's Visit Corn Mazes in Ohio
Have you visited corn mazes in Ohio? Have you discovered any great fun places that we have missed? We'd love to know where they are! Let us know by leaving a comment below.
While you are visiting corn mazes in Ohio, you may like to know where nearby things to do are. For more fall fun, check out our Pumpkin Patches in Ohio and Fall Festivals in Ohio articles, or you could consider including a Train Ride in Ohio in your itinerary. If you don't have the kids with you, perhaps a visit to one or more of the many Ohio Wineries could round off your day! While we're on the subject of corn, every year on the Monday before Labor Day, you can enjoy the Sweet Corn Festival Millersport!
Hello! We have done our very best to ensure that the accuracy of events, hours, addresses, etc are up to date. Please know that information can change due to weather, updated health and safety challenges, etc. If you find incorrect information, please send us an email and we can get it updated.
To be updated and stay connected, subscribe to our newsletter.